- What We Treat: Adderall , Alcohol , Benzo , Cocaine , Drug Addiction , Heroin , Marijuana (Cannabis) , Methamphetamine , Opiate , Opioids , Painkiller , Xanax
- Clientele: Women
- TREATMENT METHODS: 12-Step Program , Aftercare Addiction Program , Christian Rehab Program , Extended Care , Inpatient Rehab Program , Partial Hospitalization Program , Residential Treatment Center , Sober Living Program
- Specializations: Women
- Program Type: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Program , Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program , Dual Diagnosis Program , EMDR therapy , Family Therapy , Group Therapy , Individual psychotherapy , Individual therapy , Meditation & Mindfulness , Therapeutic exercise
- Activities: Yoga & Meditation
- City: California
- Street: Emerald Street
- Our pluses: A 5-star rating on Google , LegitScript certification
- Phone number: 8663143181
- Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
- Street number: 810
- Site: https://www.soledadhouse.com/
- Phone: 866.314.3181
Soledad House This site offers a complete continuum of treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring conditions, including partial hospitalization and Detox, residential care, and sober housing.
LegitScript certification is available for the treatment center. The center also has a 5-star Google rating of more than 300 people.
WHAT IS ADDICTION?
Addiction is a condition that is the result of the inappropriate use of substances that are addictive to harm the individual’s health. Anyone suffering from addiction is not in a position to stop taking the substance that causes harm to her. The problems associated with withdrawal symptoms can result in her being trapped within a vicious cycle of dependence until she gets the help she requires from a professional. Fortunately, a top San Diego rehabilitation center can offer the necessary relief.
- ID: 4272
- Published: 26.01.2022
- Last Update: 28.01.2022
- Views: 116